- Insurance documents instantly uploaded directly to Uber
- Exclusive benefits for Uber drivers
- Hard to-cover postcodes*
- Drivers with hard to-cover claims history*
- Specialist Camera and Telematics scheme also available with discounts
- Payment terms available for standard and low credit history drivers*
- *subject to acceptance and underwriting requirements
We provide a link between private hire & food delivery insurance.
The Antilo Dual Use Uber PHV Product will be offered exclusively to Uber drivers and includes cover for food delivery at no extra cost. So if you work as an Uber PHV driver, but would also like to benefit from food delivery work, this could be the ideal insurance policy for you.
Uber was founded in 2009 as UberCab, and has since evolved into a global operation which reaches into over 750 metropolitan areas. Rebranding and launching as simply ‘Uber’ in 2012, the service has flourished to become the globally recognised alternative to taxis, with over 16,000 employees and 100 million users worldwide. Uber services are available in locations as far and wide as Singapore, Kenya, Istanbul, and the Dominican Republic.
Uber is not a taxi service; it is a private ride service whereby all drivers hold a PHV licence, which is checked and agreed automatically by Uber. Customers order a ride via the Uber phone app or website, and a driver is then dispatched to their location and paid accordingly. The fare for the journey is always advised to the customer before they commit to the ride; this ensures there is minimal disputes with the driver making it a safer environment. Vehicles used for Ubering are typically subject to annual safety inspections and more stringent scrutiny.
Uber Eats was a natural progression from Uber private ride services such as UberBLACK and UberX. First established in 2014, and capitalising on the fast food delivery industry, Uber Eats allows customers to view menus and order online from participating restaurants.
The food is then delivered using couriers working for Uber Eats; these can be delivered on foot, bike or by car. Uber drivers who provide rides for Uber can also apply to do deliveries for Uber Eats. The vehicle requirements to deliver for Uber Eats are less strict than Uber Rides meaning that once you have completed the background and onboarding checks, it is easier for most people to become an Uber Eats courier.
- Insurance documents Instantly uploaded directly to Uber
- Exclusive rates for Uber drivers
- Carriage of non-hazardous goods included (including food)
- Hard-to-cover postcodes
- Newly-badged Private Hire Drivers
- Drivers aged 23+
- Drivers with previous insurance claims
- Drivers with low credit history
- Competitive cover for all risk profiles
- Including Public Liability insurance up to the value of £5million
- 30% excess reduction when camera/telematics are active
- Spouse could be included for social use (subject to criteria)
- NCD protection (subject to criteria)
- Additional optional covers discounted exclusively to Uber Partner Drivers including Breakdown and Excess Recovery
- FREE £100,000 Legal Expenses Cover included as standard for all policies
- UK Claims line available 24/7
- FREE Guaranteed PHV replacement (for 7 days) in the event of an accident or stolen vehicle
- Access to over 900 plated vehicles
- Nationwide delivery, 11 vehicle depots
- All vehicles under 2 years old
- Approved Repairer Network
- Specialised Claims Handlers
- A dedicated phone line for Uber Partner Drivers
*subject to acceptance and underwriting
Quote Request Form
If you would rather complete our extended question set to reduce the amount of time spent on the phone, please click here.
Ever since the deprecation of the paper countpart driving licence, we require access to the DVLA online licence summary. You will need to provide us with a “check code” that can be obtained from: https://www.viewdrivingrecord.service.gov.uk/driving-record/licence-number
Be sure to check back closer to your next renewal date to see if we can offer you a fantastic dual cover policy providing comprehensive protection for both Uber and UberEATS work.
|Monday||09:15 – 17:30|
|Tuesday||09:15 – 17:30|
|Wednesday||09:15 – 17:30|
|Thursday||09:15 – 17:30|
|Friday||09:15 – 17:30|
Thomas Minton Suite, Foundry Street, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST1 5HE
01782 30 86 70
Antilo UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 618280.